Limited edition original Pop-Art printed on 100% recycled paper.
A woman image mixed with multicolor floreal drawings.
Text in the image says “Imaginer c’est choisir”, a french quote by Jean Giono that means “To imagine is to choose”. An inspiring essay that says dreaming is the first step of the staircase of achieving and succeeding.
Art Print size is DIN A3 Format
(29,7 x 42 cm / 11,7 x 16,5 inches)
- Unique Pop-Art Style
- Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Art
- Original Designs, available only on GreenPopart.com
- Vintage 220gr. recycled light brown paper, with retrò effect
- Only 25 copies available
- Hand signed, numbered and dry embossed
- Comes with white 350gr. passe-partout for framing
Why is this Pop-Art different?
Because it’s our declaration of love for the Planet. These original artworks are printed on 100% recycled paper, guaranteed by FSC. No tree has been cut down to make your home wall more beautiful.
No waste was done while creating this fine art print.
Cardboards, packaging and envelopes are all eco-sustainable. We also chose vegan, not animal-tested, water-based stamp inks and glues.